Submit photocopies of the Student’s Passport & Highest Educational Certificates & Transcripts (if applicable)
Documents to be submitted for Immigration and Checkpoints Authority Student Pass Application:
- 2 Passport-sized photographs with white background
- Copy of the student’s Birth Certificate (original copy with English translation and notarized)
- Copy of the student’s parents’ & siblings’ passports (or identity cards)
- Completed ICA student pass application form
- Prerequisites for students coming from visa-required countries:
a) Bank statement showing a fixed deposit of minimum SGD30,000 & validity of minimum 3 months
b) Parents’ monthly salary statements (original copy with English translation and notarized)
Sign Advisory Note.
Complete NLBS Course Application Form.
Take the NLBS Placement Test.
Take the English Written Tests for the Respective Courses.
NLBS Confirms Student Eligibility.
Once confirmed, the student pays an application fee of SGD500.*
Modes of Payment:
- Cheque/Cash/Bank Draft/ Telegraphic Transfer
- Cheque/Cash/Bank Draft should be payable to “NANYANG LANGUAGE & BUSINESS SCHOOL PTE LTD”
- Telegraphic Transfer to: “NANYANG LANGUAGE & BUSINESS SCHOOL PTE LTD”. UOB Account No: 347-303-088-6 (Obtain TT information slip from NANYANG LANGUAGE & BUSINESS SCHOOL PTE LTD)
* Application Fees are Non-refundable.
NLBS Issues Letter of Offer and Student Contract.
Student and Parents Sign the Student Contract.
Submit Documents for ICA Student Pass Application
Student Pass Application:
- NLBS submits online Student Pass Application to ICA
- ICA processes Student Pass Application (waiting period: 4-6 weeks)
- NLBS notifies student on outcome of Student Pass application
- NLBS emails In-Principle Approval Letter (IPA) to student if Student Pass is approved.